Modern Rapid Application Development – Too Good to be true?
The age-old problem chasing Enterprise IT custom application software development is the inability to deliver applications on time and at the speed at which business demands. Add to the mix the increasing demands on IT due to consumerization and mobility. Is the modern Rapid Application Development the answer to the problems that plague today’s Enterprise IT? Or is it too good to be true?
Hear from Mayur Shah and Venugopal Jidigam as they make the case for modern RAD and evaluate its potential for enterprises to cope with rapidly evolving business demands.
- Application Development & Delivery Challenges faced by Enterprises today
- Trends in Enterprise Application Development
- RAD vs. Modern RAD
- Design Principles and goals of Modern RAD
- Need of the hour: APIs, Usability and Mobile
- Demo: Live Application Development using WaveMaker Studio 8
RECORDING AND PRESENTATION
Senior Product Manager
Director of Engineering